1.2

Why does a world class city like Stamford Connecticut have a third world quality taxi service?I called Stamford Taxi 203-325-2611 on Friday October 20, 2017 at 437pm.

I waited more than 1 hour for the no show driver to pick me up in Cos Cob CT when the dispatch said he'd be there in 10-15 minutes. I gave a specific address and said I'd be waiting on a bench in front of a store at the Marina there. While waiting I took a business call. No other calls or text buzzed in.

After I got off my call I waited and it started getting dark. I called them the dispatcher was rude, crude and unprofessional. He said the driver was there and he wasn't and he tried to call me (he didn't -no record on my phone). I ended up calling a limo diver who is taking me to the airport tomorrow at a premium.

Had I ahd my Ipad with me I'd have called Uber.

Stamford taxi drives run down cars.They are unreliable and with such bad attitudes it's no wonder that Uber and Lyft are kicking their tail.

Review about: Abc Taxis Of Stamford Taxi Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Driver was a no show and lied, Dispatcher backed driver and copped bad attutude.

Comments